Laguna Beachside - new condo by Banyan Tree Group just 300 meters from Bang Tao beach
Newest project in Laguna Phuket integrated resort.
Laguna Beachside is a low-rise condo located just 300 meters away from Bang Tao beach. Project is comprised of four 5-story buildings. A unique rooftop recreation area connects all buildings, providing a communal space for residents to enjoy the tropical outdoors, enriching their lifestyle and adding to the development’s beach resort vibe. Project will also have an exclusive allocated area on the beach, just for tenants.
In a welcome contrast to shrinking apartments of recent years Beachside offers plentiful space: 1-bedroom units start from 59 sqm, 2-bedrooms - 99 sqm and 3-bedrooms - from 131 sqm.
The project is developed by Laguna Resorts & Hotels PLC - Thai arm of Banyan Tree Group. As with all Banyan Tree developments in Thailand, buyers get an array of special bonuses, including the following:
- Sanctuary Club Card - a special membership program that gives the buyers discounts and privileges in all Banyan Tree properties worldwide.
- Developer financing - which is a big deal considering how difficult it is to get financing for foreign real estate buyers in Thailand.
You can contact us to find out more about these and other benefits.
Project is scheduled to start construction in early 2023 and complete in Q3 2024.
- Absolute prime location
- Low density project with big spacious units
- Banyan Tree’s regular lifestyle bonuses
- Developer financing
* 5 years golf membership in Laguna Golf club (only with a purchase of 3-bedroom unit)
* Complimentary retirement visa assistance for buyers over 50 years old
* Laguna Voucher: studio or 1-bed - 100,000 THB, 2-bed - 200,000 THB, 3-bed - 300,000 THB
* Developer financing (interest: 3% for 1 year OR 5% for 3 years OR 7% for 5 years)
* Sanctuary Club card - gives the buyer discounts and privileges in all Banyan Tree properties worldwide
Special promo: buy a condominium and get a reimbursement for flight to Phuket for 2 people!
Location is definitely the main selling point of Laguna Beachside. Not only the project is in one of the best areas of Phuket (Bang Tao, Laguna), it also has one of the best locations within the area. The plot is situated right at the entrance of Saii Hotel (former Outrigger Laguna) and has a direct walkway to Bang Tao beach (~250 meters walk). It is also unique among the entire area in the fact that due to a long plot it has access to the road directly to Laguna and Boat Avenue (~1km) on the one side, and to Soi Cherngtalay 14 which connects it to the southern end of Bang Tao on the other side.
Laguna Resorts & Hotels PLC is a Thai arm of Singapore-based Banyan Tree Group. Banyan Tree is one of Asia's biggest hotel groups which that develops and manages resorts in Asia, America, Africa and Middle East. Its brands include Banyan Tree, Angsana, Cassia, Dhawa, Folio, Garrya and Homm. The group is also involved into property development in Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Most of their projects in Thailand are located within Laguna Phuket - Banyan Tree's integrated resort, occupying over 1000 acres of tropical parkland in the center of Bangtao beach. Laguna includes multiple hotels and residential developments, restaurants, spa, Laguna golf course, retail galleries and more, all on common territory maintained to hotel standards; it's one of the most sought-after destinations on Phuket.
The developer offers all the property buyers special privileges in all Banyan Tree properties worldwide; it is also one of the very few developers in Thailand that offer developer financing.
Banyan Tree is listed in Singapore as Banyan Tree Holdings Limited, and in Thailand as Laguna Resorts & Hotels PLC.