Tait Sathorn 12 - Sophisticated Condo in a Cozy Soi in the Heart of Sathorn
TAIT Sathorn 12 is a luxury project in the heart of Sathorn developed by Raimon Land and Tokyo Tatemono joint venture .
Located on Sathorn Soi 12 only 180 meters from BTS St. Louis Station, TAIT Sathorn 12’s distinctive sloping design, featuring large glass panels, is sure to become of the most distinct high-rises in the area.
The 2,000 sqm common area covers a gym, an amphitheater, large co-working spaces and a cavern pool. It is the quintessential living space designed for the modern urbanite.
Most of the projects facilities are located in what developer calls ‘Crown Jewel Zone’ occupying top floors of the building.
The project includes the following unit types:
- 1 Bedroom - 40-67 sq.m.
- 2 Bedroom - 87-141 sq.m.
- 3 Bedrooms - 154 sq.m.
All units have at least 3 m high ceiling in primary spaces.
The project has 2000 sqm allocated for common facilities, including.
- Ground floor covered residents drop-off with landscape garden.
- Double volume height lobby with outdoor patio
- Crown level wellness facilities with panoramic city views:
- Infinity edge non-chlorine filtration system sky pool with children’s pool
- Sky deck with Sunset Pavillion
- Approx. 200 sqm. Functional fitness centre with training studio
- Approx. 60 sqm. Amphitheater lounge
- Separated male & female steam room
- Study room with garden view
- Multi-function area
- Sky terrace
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- CCTV with 24 hours security monitoring system
- Floor specific access card system
- Pet-friendly zone
- Parking includes ~211 conventional parking lots
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Great location in the fun part of Bangkok’s financial district.
- Low density luxury condo with robust facilities
Tait Sathorn 12 is located in the heart of Sathorn - Bangkok’s main financial district. Despite Sathorn traditional reputation as CBD area, it’s also a home to upmarket properties, fine restaurants serving up exquisite Thai and international cuisine, and some of Bangkok’s trendiest hotels (including SO Sofitel and W Bangkok).
Tait is located on soi Sathorn 12, famous for it’s impressive lineup of restaurants and bars, close a newly opened BTS Saint-Louis.
|Unit||Price||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Size m2||Floor plans|
|1 Bedroom Type 1B1A||฿ 17,320,000||1||1||52.50|
|1 Bedroom Type 1B2||฿ 12,110,000||1||1||49.50|
|1 Bedroom Type 1B3||฿ 17,040,000||1||1||67.00|
|1 Bedroom Type 1B3-X||฿ 16,390,000||1||1||67.00|
|1 Bedroom Type 1B3A-X||฿ 19,360,000||1||1||67.00|
|2 Bedroom Type 2B1||฿ 30,490,000||2||2||104.50|
|2 Bedroom Type 2B2||฿ 21,120,000||2||2||87.00|
|2 Bedroom Type 2B4||฿ 23,460,000||2||2||98.50|
|2 Bedroom Type 2B4-X||฿ 24,100,000||2||2||98.50|
|2 Bedroom Type 2B5-X||฿ 43,620,000||2||2||141.00|
Raimon Land is a Bangkok-based condominium developer. Raimon Land is notable for its sole focus on high-end segment only - and corresponding expertise.
While in the recent years Raimon Land has been mostly focused on Bangkok market, it has strong history with resort destinations. At the time it's Northpoint, Northshore and Zire projects effectively launched a wave of luxury beachfront high-rises in Pattaya. Now it makes another venture to resort markets with upcoming Rosewood-branded ultraluxury villa development on Phuket.
Raimon Land is listed on Thai stock exchange (BKK: RML).